Our firm’s success is based on the long-standing success of our team. We share a passion for creating value and a responsibility to do so while adhering to the highest ethical standards and business practices. Our team have a long track record, having worked together for many years.
Glenn Poswell, Founder/Partner
- The Founder of Gannet Capital, Mr Poswell, was previously a Founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Ellerston Capital Ltd an alternative asset management business established to manage the Packer Family’s wealth and external investors capital in public equity markets and managed fund investments. Over the period at Ellerston Capital, assets under management grew in excess of $4 billion to become a global leading alternative asset manager.
- Previoulsy Head of Asia Pacific, Deutsche Bank's - Absolute Return Strategies Group. Established this business into the market leader and a member of the Investment Committee and Compliance Committees.
- Co-Founder, Centennial Asset Management, a boutique asset management business with a bias towards small and mid-cap Australian equities.
- Advisory Board Member - Investment Committee, Marcy Venture Partners Fund(www.marcyvp.com)
- Co-Founder, Victor Smorgon Partners, a boutique investment manager that enables the Victor Smorgon Family to invest its own capital together with investment partners in compelling opportunities.
- Advisory Board Member of the Adam Scott Foundation, a charity that aims to support underprivileged youth, predominantly through education. (www.adamscott.com)
- Board Member of Giant Steps, Sydney & Melbourne based schools of excellence, seeking to provide special educational programs for individuals with autism.(www.giantsteps.net.au)
- Board Member of eToro Australia, a social trading and multi-asset brokerage company. (www.etoro.com)
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Commerce from Monash University, Melbourne Australia.
We have an unprecedented ability to harness existing long standing relationships and leverage networks.