Gannet Capital is a Sydney based privately owned, boutique investment management company.
Gannet Capital’s investment philosophy is to provide compelling risk reward investment opportunities to sophisticated investors with a focus on capital preservation.
Limited partners in Gannet Capital’s family of funds are comprised of institutions, family offices and sophisticated high net-worth individuals.
Gannet Capital is currently responsible for the management of a number of investments including;
- The Marcy Venture Partners (MVP) Fund and MVP Fund II, venture capital Funds based in California, this investment initiative & partnership brings together world-class investors, entrepreneurs and company builders with differentiated access and expertise across the technology, consumer, digital media and entertainment industries.
- The Investment Partners of the MVP Funds are; Jay Z (Shawn Carter), Jay Brown and Larry Marcus, in addition, Gannet Capital's Principle, Glenn Poswell is a Venture Advisor & member of the Funds’ Investment Advisory Committee.
- MVP SPV's include investments in Fabletics (www.fabletics.com), Savage X Fenty (www.savagex.com), Gemini (www.gemini.com) and Wyze (www.wyze.com)
Gannet Capital previously was a cornerstone investor in Catch Group, Australia's leading online shopping website, as well as having established and exited several SPV's in concentrated and significant stakes in Australian listed equity opportunities.
ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS
Alignment of interests is a critical aspect of Gannet Capital’s business model and culture. This is achieved through the following:
- Gannet Capital’s principals investing a material proportion of their net worth in Gannet Capital; and
- Gannet Capital’s team is incentivised as a direct result of performance of funds.
Through our co-investment model, we are highly competitive and motivated to succeed.