Our firm’s success is based on the long-standing success of our team. We share a passion for creating value and a responsibility to do so while adhering to the highest ethical standards and business practices. Our team have a long track record, having worked together for many years.
Glenn Poswell, Founder/Partner
- The Founder of Gannet Capital, Mr Poswell, was previously a founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Ellerston Capital Ltd (2004 – 2009) an alternative asset management business established to manage the Packer Family’s wealth and external investors capital in public equity markets and managed fund investments. Over the period at Ellerston Capital, assets under management grew in excess of $4 billion to become a global leading alternative asset manager.
- Prior to Ellerston Capital, Mr Poswell was Head, Asia Pacific Deutsche Banks’ Absolute Return Strategies Group. He helped establish this business into the market leader and was successful at launching the first hedge fund product of its kind in 1999 and was a member of the Investment Committee and Compliance Committees.
- Advisory Board Member of the Adam Scott Foundation, a charity that aims to support disadvantaged and underprivileged youth. (www.adamscott.com.au)
- Board Member of Giant Steps, a school based in Sydney & Melbourne, considered a centre of excellence, seeking to provide therapeutic and educational programs for individuals with autism and their families. (www.giantsteps.net.au)
- Mr Poswell received a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Commerce from Monash University, Melbourne Australia.
We have an unprecedented ability to harness existing long standing relationships and leverage networks.