Our firm’s success is based on the long-standing success of our team. We share a passion for creating value and a responsibility to do so while adhering to the highest ethical standards and business practices. Our team have a long track record, having worked together for many years.
Glenn Poswell, Founder/Partner
- The Founder of Gannet Capital, Mr Poswell, was previously a founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Ellerston Capital Ltd (2004 – 2010) an alternative asset management business established to manage the Packer Family’s wealth and external investors capital in public equity markets and managed fund investments. Over the period at Ellerston Capital, assets under management grew in excess of $4 billion to become a global leading alternative asset manager.
- Previoulsy Head, Deutsche Bank's - Absolute Return Strategies Group in Asia Pacific . Established this business into the market leader and was successful at launching the first hedge fund product of its kind in 1999 and was a member of the Investment Committee and Compliance Committees.
- Advisory Board Member of the Adam Scott Foundation, a charity that aims to support disadvantaged and underprivileged youth, predominantly thorugh education.(www.adamscott.com)
- Board Member of Giant Steps School in Sydney & Melbourne, a school of excellence, seeking to provide therapeutic and educational programs for individuals with autism and their families. (www.giantsteps.net.au)
- Board Mamber of eToro Australia, a social trading and multi-asset brokerage company. (www.etoro.com)
- Mr Poswell received a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Commerce from Monash University, Melbourne Australia.
We have an unprecedented ability to harness existing long standing relationships and leverage networks.